A constellations of tiny islands ...
– Just off the East African coast lies a constellation of tiny islands that basks in an endless summer. Dip into Smith’s ever-growing selection of island resorts and luxury villas in Seychelles and soon you’ll be waking up to sapphire-blue sea views and spending your days with powdery sand between your toes.
Inspiration, highlights and travel tips
There are several good reasons why you should put the Seychelles on your bucket list:
– Spectacular white-sand beaches that rank among the most beautiful beaches in the world
– Awe-inspiring natural scenery with Jurassic rainforests and ancient boulders
– Island hopping
– Observing giant tortoises
– Scuba diving
– Private island resorts that rank among the world’s most exclusive hotels
Best timem to visit
The Seychelles enjoy a tropical, humid climate with constant high temperatures throughout the year. The amount of rainfall is mainly determined by two monsoon seasons in which the trade winds blow from opposite directions:
– From May to October, the strong south-east trade winds (the so-called southeast monsoon) bring a relatively dry period with mostly clear skies and very little precipitation, although seas can be choppy at this time of year with seaweed littering the beaches of Praslin island (cf below).
– From December to March, the weak north-west trade winds (the so-called northwest monsoon) bring wet weather and cloudy skies to the Seychelles, especially in December and January, though the seas are calmer during this period
Explore the Collection .... Seychelles
Need help booking book one of our Villa, yacht or Hotel?
SEYCHELLES – Recommended hotels, Villas, Private Islands. Where’s your next trip going to be ?
This carfully selected hotels, villa, camp & Lodge – Tent resort showcases just a few of our favourite places ot stay at each destinations in the country. Start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Curators.
If you wish to discuss your next experience ...
Office Hours of Operation
MON – FRI
10:00am – 13:00pm
14:00pm – 19:00pm
11:00am – 17:30pm
We are closed
Send us your requet
Let us know if you have any questions or special requirements, or help you choose the most suitable accommodation for your next trip
Drop Us a Line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help you plan your next trip or enjoy unique and tailor made city & urban experience