" About MBaglieto 107"
The 107ft. yacht comes from the prestigious Italian shipyard Baglietto. Completely refurbished, the pinnacle of excellence in luxury yachts. The fantastically appointed flybridge seats up to 15 guests for proper dining on custom-made teak tables, which is a unique feature amongst Phuket’s yachts.
Be it day trips or overnight charters, you will experience a cruise extra-ordinaire, travel in complete style, served the finest food available and be pampered by a crew dedicated to ensure your experience aboard the yacht is unforgettable.
" The YACHT itself "
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
Check in time: 9am – Check out time: 17pm
VIP FAST TRACK & AIRPORT TRANSFER
– Customers are met by our Airport Representative ( for arrival airport transfer ) ,
– driver holding a sign at meeting point.
– Drivers speak English, and are experienced and helpful.
– Vehicles are comfortable and well maintained.
For departing passengers, they will be picked-up, upon prior notice by hotel or at the pier where the yacht is stationed, from the hotel/villa and transferred to the airport.
Pick-up times will consider distances, traffic conditions, travel time, and check-in time-regulations, to bring the passengers comfortably and in time to the airport.
LOCATION / MAP
106/46 Moo 3, Surin Beach Road Cherng Talay,
Phone: +66 (0)76 316 562
Fax: +66 (0)76 316 598
*only &seleqt member can access special rates via our concierge desk. (see special offer)
Should you wish to contact directly Andaman cruises you can, but our rates won’t apply unless you are a members of &seleqt and request is made via &seleqt concierge desk.
Day-trips Services Included
All cabins have en-suite bathrooms.
A state-of-the-art kitchen
Fitness area complete the guest facilities.
- Flat Screen TV WIFI Sound Syste Landry / Towels
- Microwave Chiller Freezer Air-conditioning throughout Ice maker Tender
- Snorkeling BBQ / Grill Kayak Paddle Board Fridge
We will take you on a lavish adventure into the vibrant marine playground of Phuket and beyond. Get ready for an amazing voyage to stunning tropical islands and around the exquisite sailing waters of Phuket Archipelago aboard the region’s most luxurious super yachts.
Savor the warm sun rays in style on the elegant deck while taking in the breathtaking scenery of dramatic limestone cliffs, pure white-sand beaches and smooth aquamarine waters.
Dive in and swim with the tropical fish of the Andaman or find some action with our water sport activities. Indulge in delicious meals aboard the yacht or at one of our exclusive island stops.
There is no better way than chartering a superyacht to open up limitless possibilities to go anywhere in the world that you desire. Whether it’s breath-taking natural beauty, intriguing historical heritage or adrenaline pumped adventure that you’re searching for, we have compiled a destination guide spanning the globe to start turning your fantasy vacation into a reality.
The Similan Islands enjoy a high reputations as one of the world’s best dive sites. Astonishing smooth, weather-worn rocks the size of cars and houses tumble down the island’s shorelines, looking like the left-over playthings of a mystical giant. Plummeting 35 meters and more to the seabed, these rocks create a phenomenal underwater world that has been a magnet to divers for years. The crystal-clear water is legendary, while the coral reefs are reputed to be the most colorful and diverse in Thailand.
All rates are mentioned in US$
|Season||US$ / Day|
|01 Nov 2018 – 23 Dec 2018||$ 8,416.17|
|24 Dec 2018 – 10 Jan 2019||$ 10,698.54|
|11 Jan 2019 – 31 Jan 2019||$ 8,416.17|
|01 Feb 2019 – 10 Feb 2019||$ 10,698.54|
|11 Feb 2019 – 30 Apr 2019||$ 8,416.17|
|01 May 2019 – 31 Oct 2019||$ 6,419.13|
|Period Date||24 h/1 Night
|2 Days/1 Night
|01 Nov 2018 – 23 Dec 2018||on request||on request||on request|
|24 Dec 2018 – 10 Jan 2019||on request||on request||on request|
|11 Jan 2019 – 31 Jan 2019||on request||on request||on request|
|01 Feb 2019 – 10 Feb 2019||on request||on request||on request|
|11 Feb 2019 – 30 Apr 2019||on request||on request||on request|
|01 May 2019 – 31 Oct 2019||on request||on request||on request|
Phi Phi Island
– Depart from marina and cruise to Phi Phi
– Arrive at Phi Phi and sightseeing around Phi Phi
– First stop for the nice coral reef and colorful fishes at Camel Rock
– Lunch on the island at Phi Phi Island Village and relax on the private beach.
– Cruise to Monkey Bay and snorkeling at the Phi Phi Leh
– Visit Viking Cave and relaxing on the white sand beach at Phi Phi Leh
– Depart from Phi Phi and cruise back to marina.
A full day cruise enables our guests to explore any one of the major destinations from Phuket. Perfect for guests looking for a complete experience, with ample time to swim, snorkel, explore the beaches and relax on board.
including the stunning :
– Racha Island
– Phi Phi Island
– Phang Nga Bay
– Krabi Islands (Koh maiton and Similan)
– Depart to Raya Islands
– Arrive at Patok Beach, Raya Island. Relax on the sparkling sands of the white crescent beach or snorkel the clear water of this delightful bay.
– Depart Patok Beach to cruise the fare shore, with stops for outstanding snorkeling at Kon Kae Bay and Siam Beach.
– Enjoy great lunch at a beachside restaurant. For the rest of the afternoon swim, snorkel, sunbathe and relax at your leisure.
– Enjoy your great time by Snorkeling and swimming
Krabi 4 islands
– 1st Stop Pranang Beach. Visit Princess Cave with decorative spirit house. Free time for sun-bathing, swimming, photography, exploring.
– 2nd Stop Tup Island. Exotic tropical island, ideal for easy snorkelling and exploring on foot. If the tide is low, you can walk along the white, sandy causeway joining the neighboring island. During this time, guests can have lunch on the island at the local restaurant.
– 3rd Stop Chicken Island. Natural landmark, named after the shape of its unique limestone rock jutting out into the sea. Excellent snorkelling opportunities in warm, inviting waters, rich in coral life.
– 4th Stop Poda Island. Stunning jewel of the Andaman Sea with both lowland, picturesque bamboo plantation and majestic, rocky cliffs, bordered by long, beautiful beach. Lunch at the beach and break.
Phang Nga Bay
– Depart from Marina to Phang Nga Bay and slowly cruise through the paradise waters of Phang Nga Bay
– Exploring Sea cave lagoons, Panak Island and visit Hongs Caves.
– Sail down to the world famous “James Bond Island” for sightseeing and some great photos
– Lunch on board
– Cruise around Phang Nga bay and depart from Phang Nga for nice swimming spot.
– Visit Naka Island for swimming and beach relaxing.
– Depart from Naka and cruise back to marina.
Clients & Members
Destinations & Travel
APP Solutions & Partnership